10 minute meals


I've been having a few health issues recently that have left me lacking energy. All the more reason to be eating well, so I've been focusing on nutritious meals which are quick to prepare. Here's a days worth of food where each meal took less that 10 minutes.


Breakfast - 1 minute oats made with fortified soy milk and water. I've added chopped nectarine and toasted almonds and drizzled the top with Sweet Freedom.


Lunch - club sandwich with Scheese cream cheese, avocado, tomato, toasted pinenuts and rocket.


Tea - this is based on the sesame noodles recipe in Get it Ripe. This dish is seriously amazing and so quick. It's a couple of tablespoons of seagreens soaked in water to rehydrate then tossed with noodles that have been cooked in the same pan as a load of kale, stirred up with some soy sauce and sesame oil and sprinkled with sesame seeds. The noodles are some new ones I've just discovered by King Soba and are pumpkin and ginger flavour! I've also added some mushrooms fried up with garlic.

Comments

  1. Mmmm your food looks so healthy and delicious! I'm sure it will have you feeling right as rain in no time xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cola de Mono

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe